Celebrating Martin's 50 Year Anniversary With The Woodstock Festival - The Martin D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar
The D-35 Woodstock 50th Anniversary model includes a tasteful custom headstock and pickguard inlay that replicates elements from the original, famed 1969 festival poster. This anniversary model includes all the features of the reimagined D-35, such as East Indian rosewood back and sides with a 35 Series wedge, a Sitka spruce top with aging toner for a vintage look, and antique white binding around the fingerboard to set it apart. It features expressive quarter-inch straight bracing for balanced power and a high-performance neck taper for comfort up and down the fretboard.
- Reimagined D-35 Shape
- East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides w/ a 35 Series Wedge
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Antique White Binding on Fingerboard
- Quarter-Inch Straight Bracing
- High-Performance Neck Taper
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Black Acrylic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: Custom Inlay
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Detail: East Indian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 35
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White with Multi-Stripe
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck Joints Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Large
- Headplate Logo Style: Custom Inlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: Woodstock 50th Anniversary
- Pleked: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.