OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
A Comfortable Feel And Rugged Enough For The Road - The Martin DCPA4 Acoustic Electric Guitar
The Martin DCPA4 Grand Performance Series Acoustic Electric Guitar model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks, and Fishmanâ€™s F1 Analog onboard electronics. The DCPA4 Acoustic Electric Guitar is perfect for any performing artist.
Experience the Performing Artist Models. You'll play a unique combination of legendary Martin tone plus enjoy a revolutionary new onboard intelligence. Martin's craftsmanship and premium quality materials show off in every detail of it's rugged construction.
The Martin DCPA4 Grand Performance Series Acoustic Electric Guitar features a solid sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides. The Dreadnought body shape shares characteristics with the big rich sounds of both the Grand Auditorium and the Orchestra model. The Fishman F1 Analog Electronics pickup system replicates that acoustic tone faultlessly when you plug in.
- Model: DCPA4
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: N/A
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: N/A
- Back Purfling/Strip: N/A
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: N/A
- Endpiece: N/A
- Endpiece Inlay: N/A
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: N/A
- Side Inlay Material: N/A
- Back Inlay Material: N/A
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Square Corners
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Detail: N/A
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: N/A
- Heelcap: East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Off-set Dots
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Cherry
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA59891
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device