The Perfect Combination Of Value And Quality - The Martin DX1KAE Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The DX1RAE acoustic-electric guitar features a D-14 platform and a Dreadnought body design that produces a full, sustaining sound. The Koa-grained laminate (HPL) back and sides give it a rich look, paired with a solid Sitka spruce top. The DX1KAE features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body. The result: a great-sounding, great-playing guitar that is environmentally friendly and priced within reach of every aspiring guitarist.
- Model: DX1KAE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate - Natural
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details