Put On Greater Performances with the Martin GPC-16E Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model is crafted with satin-finished mahogany back and sides for a loud sound with a bright treble response. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details