*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Discover An Iconic, Powerful Voice - The Martin HD-28 (2018) Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Classic herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony and Sitka spruce in the shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Paired with our most comfortable neck, vintage appointments, scalloped, forward-shifted bracing, and a lifetime warranty. Powerful bottom end, rich tone, and strums that will fill the room - music history being made anew.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional
- Recommended Strings:
- Electronics Options: Fishman Gold Plus Natural I, Fishman Infinity Matrix, Fishman Presys Plus, Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, LR Baggs Anthem
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: N/A
- Pleked: Yes
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.