Transport Your Guitar With Ease Using The Martin LX1R Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
The Little Martin is big on tone, quality, and versatility and includes sustainable wood parts. New to the series, the LX1R features a solid Sitka spruce top for warmth and projection, paired with stylish rosewood pattern HPL. As the first model in its series with a pickguard, it also includes a laser-etched herringbone rosette and comes with a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. The Little Martin is ideal for travel but also makes a great student guitar.
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 23''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Not Available
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Binding: None
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Top Inlay Material: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Laser-Etched Herringbone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Back Purling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Side Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12TH Fret: 2 1/16''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headplate Binding Material: None
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.