Get Compact Portability With Midas Sound From The Midas DM12 12 Input Analog Mixer
The compact Midas DM12 honors your stage or studio desktop space, while providing incredible sonic performance, amazing versatility - and an unheard of level of affordability.
What is the secret behind DM12's superb, studio-quality sound? The DM12 features 8 award-winning, MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with true +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimed by audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 12 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with mid-frequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analog work of art - the fully featured DM12!
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 12 input channels
- 8 mono input channels with award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with swept mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90368
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device