OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Perfect Mic For Various Recordings With The Miktek CV3 Nine Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
The Miktek CV3 is a large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone offering nine pick-up patterns. The CV3’s sound is truly large and produces a musical response that will please artists, producers and most seasoned engineers alike. The bottom end is big, warm and tight, with mids that are present and even, along with a high frequency response that’s sweet and airy. The CV3 is ideal for recording single vocalists, and perfect for acoustic instruments, groups of vocals, piano, string ensembles, winds, overheads on a drum kit or as ambient room mics.
The CV3 utilizes the MK9 capsule developed by Miktek. This unique capsule features dual 1-inch diaphragms manufactured using 5-micron Mylar with a 0.4-micron layer of evaporated gold, which is precisely tensioned, mounted to carefully-tuned backplates, and set back-to-back to create the final capsule. Tight tolerances and special attention to precise machining of the backplate produce a linear off-axis response that ensures the accuracy of the microphone
The CV3’s head amplifier employs exotic discrete components together with a hand selected subminiature pentode vacuum tube, in which the high-voltage circuit has been uniquely implemented, the CV3 challenges the performance of the best-in-class industry standards without hesitation.
The output stage features a custom AMI transformer, which offers a classic sound and an extended low frequency response found in the earliest versions of the most famous vintage tube microphones.
The Miktek CV3 is hand assembled, tested and packaged in Nashville, Tennessee, USA using components from the US, Europe and Asia. Each microphone includes its serialized frequency response graph created during final testing.The CV3 is packaged with its swivel mount in a wooden box, which is set inside an aluminum case with the included power supply unit, 7-pin XLR cable and shock mount.
- Classic Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Design
- MK9 Dual 1-inch Capsule with 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragms
- Nine Selectable Pick-up Patterns
- Custom Designed Made in USA Miktek Output Transformer
- Hand Selected Subminiature Pentode Vacuum Tube
- Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph
- External Power Supply and 7-pin XLR Cable
- Wood Presentation Case with swivel-mount, shock-mount and rugged aluminum Carrying Case
Manufacturer: Miktek Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54518
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device