Play & Explore Endlessly In The Sonic Playground You've Been Looking For - The Moog Grandmother Dark Series
Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer and spring reverb tank. Start playing immediately with “no patching required” then explore an infinite sonic playground with Grandmother’s endlessly reconfigurable front panel. Grandmother’s circuits, spring reverb, and spirit are inspired by the classic Moog Modular Synthesizers, making this instrument a powerful addition to a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system. In addition to its standalone function, Grandmother is also an ideal analog audio processor for external sound sources, and a powerful keyboard front end for expanding a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system.
- Semi-Modular Synthesizer
- Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
- ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
- Semi-modular - no patching is required
- Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
- Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
- Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
- Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
- 32-note Fatar Keyboard With velocity
- All Normalized Connections Can Be Interrupted For Full Modularity
- DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
- Patchable Bipolar Attenuator
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
- 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23"W x 14 1/4" D x 5 1/2" H
- Power: Included Power Adapter 12V, 2A -100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
Manufacturer: Moog Music
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details