Experience the Pinnacle of Moog's Semi Modular Family of Analog Synthesizer - The Moog Matriarch Dark Series
Moog's Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with "no patching required", then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch’s 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression. In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
- Voice Mode: Mono, Duo, And 4-note Paraphonic Playability
- Analog Delay: Stereo Analog Delay With Up To 700ms Of MIDI Sync-able Stereo Or Ping/Pong Style Repeats
- Sequencer: 256 Step Sequencer With Up To 4 Notes Per Step And 12 Stored Patterns
- Sequencer Can Be Decoupled From Matriarch To Independently Sequence External Gear
- Arpeggiator: Arpeggiator With Selectable Modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-Modular Design: Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer - No Patching Required
- Modular Capabilities: 90 Modular Patch Points For Endless Exploration
- Keyboard: Expressive 49-note Fatar Keyboard With Patchable Velocity And Aftertouch
- Analog Oscillators: 4 Analog Oscillators With Selectable Waveshape And Hard Sync Per-Oscillator
- LFO: Full-range analog LFO with 6 Selectable Waveshapes
- Ladder Filters: Dual Analog Filters With Parallel (HP/LP), Stereo (LP/LP), And Series (HP/LP) Modes Available
- Envelope Generators: Dual Analog ADSR Envelopes
- Voltage Controlled Amplifiers: Dual Analog VCAs
- Attenuators: 3x Bipolar Voltage Controlled Attenuators With Ring Mod Capability
- Multiples: 2x4 Parallel Wired Unbuffered Mults
- Second LFO: Additional Simple Analog LFO Useful For Adding Modulation To Delay, Filters And VCAs
- External Processing: 1/4" External Audio Input For Processing Guitars, Drum Machines, And More Through Matriarch’s Analog Circuits
- Outputs: Stereo 1/4" And 3.5mm Eurorack Level Audio Outputs
- Sound Engine: 100% Analog
- Number of Keys: 49 Full-Size Keys
- Type of Keys: Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired, they are available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal into CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
- Polyphony: Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic
- Sound Sources: 4x Analog Oscillators with Selectable Waveforms (Oscillators 2, 3,and 4 support Hard Sync), White Noise Generator, External Input jack.
- Mixer: 6 input (5 eurorack level and 1 instrument level) DC coupled discrete mixer with asymmetrical clipping behavior
- Filters: 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter with Resonance, 24dB/Octave switchable Low Pass/High Pass Filter with Resonance. Configurable in parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP),and series (HP/LP).
- Mod Sources: Analog Modulation Oscillator with selectable and patchable output (Sine, Saw, Ramp, Square, Stepped Triangle, Smoothed Random, Sample and Hold, Noise). Additional LFO (Tri, Square)
- Envelopes: 2x Four-Stage ADSR with End of Envelope gate outputs
- Attenuators: 3x Bipolar Voltage Controlled Attenuators with Ring Mod capabilities
- Mults: 2x4 Parallel-wired Non-buffered Patch Points
- VCAs: 2x discrete analog VCAs routed in stereo
- Effects: Stereo Analog Delay with Ping/Pong, MIDI and CV clock sync, voltage controlled Mix, and independent L/R delay times, feedback, and I/O.
- Arpeggiator/Step-Sequencer: 256 Steps with up to 4 notes per step; 12 Sequence locations
- Patch Points: 90 x 3.5mm front and rear panels, 49 Inputs, 33 Outputs, 2x4Parallel-wired Mults.
- Pedal Inputs: 1/4” Sustain, 1/4” Expression
- Audio Input: 1/4” TS jack (Rear Panel)
- Audio Outputs: 2x 1/4” TS jacks for line level output (Rear Panel), 1/4” Headphone jack with dedicated level knob (rear panel), 2x 3.5mm Eurorack level outputs, 2x 3.5mmDelay outputs
- MIDI I/O: 5-pin DIN In, Out, Thru; plus MIDI over USB (Rear Panel)
- Dimensions: 32” (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4” (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2” (13.97cm) High
- Power: Included Power Adapter 12V DC (positive tip), 2A, 100 to 240 Volts AC,50/60Hz with screw-on barrel connector.
- Weight: 24lbs. / 10.89kg
Manufacturer: Moog Music
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details