OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Route One Signal To Three Outputs Or Route Three Guitars To One Amp - The Morley ABC Selector / Combiner Switching Pedal
The ABC allows you to route one signal to three outputs or route three guitars to one amp (using one guitar at a time) by choosing A, B or A&B combined. It is powered by a 9V battery or adapter. The built-in LED's clearly show you which signal is active. The unit is true bypass and passive (will work withough power). Power is required only for LED indication.
Do not use this unit on powered speaker lines. You WILL damage your amp, speakers or both.
ROUTING 1 GUITAR TO 3 AMPS
- Using a standard guitar cable, connect guitar to ABC IN/OUT jack. Then, using standard guitar cables, connect jacks A, B & C each to the inputs of three amps. You can now play any amp individually or combine them in any combination using footswitches.
- Hooking some amps together via a switching device may create Ground Loop Hum in one or more of the amps. If this occurs, please check out the Ebtech® Hum X (for North America) or Hum Eliminator (Outside North America) at www.ebtechaudio.com. You can also read more about why Ground Loops occur and how to properly diagnose them.
ROUTING 3 GUITARS TO 1 AMP
- Using a standard guitar cable, connect ABC IN/OUT to amplifier input jack. Then, using standard guitar cables, connect 3 guitars to A, B & C jacks. You can now play any guitar by turning on the footswitch for that guitar. NOTE: ABC is not designed to allow you to play more than one guitar at the same time. For that type of application check out the Morley ABY Mix.
- The ABC is passive (no power required) and is True Bypass. However, for LED indication,one 9V battery or optional Morley 9V adapter is required. Quick Clip batter door allows easy access to batter compartment.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83050
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device