Get Wonderful Acoustic Guitar Tones With The Motion Sound Acoustic Field Acoustic Guitar Amp - USED
*Includes Pedal to control Rotary Speaker emulation*
Known for their keyboard amps, Motion Sound tries their hand at making acoustic guitar amplifiers. Presenting the prototype Acoustic Field Amplifier. With Rotary Speaker emulation, 6 types of Reverb built in, and transparent equalization setting the perfect acoustic guitar tone for your next gig takes no time at all!
The AG-110H uses a unique rotary distributor to move the sound around in very subtle (adjustable) ways, recreating the multi-source properties of the guitar body. A range of adjustments and a real mechanical spring reverb complete the natural sound of the AG-110H Acoustic Field guitar amplifier.
- Contour: shelving shift centered at 1200 Hz; Boost highs while cutting lows or cut highs while boosting lows
- Bass, Middle, Treble
- Built in Reverb
- Slow: Provides a sense of space and depth; Set this speed first.
- Fast: Provide a range of choruses from slow rich movement through tremolo ranges; Set this control after the slow speed. (NOTE* The rotor does NOT provide Leslie-like tremolo.)
- Pre-Amplifier: Solid state 0.1% THD, 10 meg 100 pf impedance
- Power Amplifier: Solid state 100-watt RMS
- Speaker: 10" Eminence Beta 250-watt, 8 ohms 80-watt 3.5 x 3.5 Ferro cooled horn
- Crossover: 3 kHz
- Dimensions: H 15", W 18", D 12" Weight 32 lbs.
Manufacturer: Motion Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93349