Expand Control Over Your Modulation Units With The Mutable Instruments Blinds Quad VC-Polarizer Eurotrack Module
Blinds is a 4-channel voltage-controlled signal polarizer.
Each channel consists of a polarizer circuit, also known as a four-quadrant multiplier. This circuit acts like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced.
Blinds outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2, 3, or all 4 channels, to be mixed together.
A Hub For Your Modulations
- Scale, invert and offset up to four modulation signals
- Mix up to four CVs or audio sources
- Multiply (ring-modulate) two audio sources, with adjustable carrier rejection
- Who Can Do More Can Do Less: each channel can be used as a plain VCA
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- Input impedance: 100k for all inputs
- CV offset range: +/- 5V
- Gain scale: linear, a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1
- Gain range: +/- 2
Manufacturer: Mutable Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90048
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device