The MXL CR30 has a small profile body with a sleek black chrome finish. It features a 32mm large diaphragm capsule with a fixed cardioid pattern, and a low noise FET preamp with fully balanced transformerless output. In addition it has a 3 position pad (pre attenuation) switch with settings of 0dB, -10dB and -20dB. The CR30 delivers power and depth to vocals, as well as capturing the clarity and smoothness of instrumental performances. Wired with Mogami cable, the CR30's fidelity and versatility will ensure it is a favorite in your studio.
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz—20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardoid
- Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Attenuation Switch: (Pad/Pre attenuation) -10 dB, -20 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 158 dB (with pad set to -20 dB)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
- Metal Finish: Black Chrome
Manufacturer: MXL Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50138
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device