OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Extremely Realistic Simulations Of Legendary Organ Sounds - The Nord C2D Dual 61-Key Combo Organ
TONE WHEEL ORGAN
The B3 model Nord C2D is the result of over a decade of perfecting our tone wheel simulations, a journey that started with the original Nord Electro and followed by the award winning Nord C1 and Nord C2 Combo Organs. Not only have we analyzed the signals from each of the 91 spinning tone wheels inside several original instruments - we have also paid years of attention to each and every one of the intricate details that make up the characteristics of the actual sound in a vintage organ.
Our simulation not only reacts to the panel settings but even adapts to the real time performance and will faithfully reproduce the important foldback and energy robbing characteristics; the latter produces the gentle compression effect that makes those lovely smears absolutely wonderful. There are 4 tone wheel modes available, ranging from the default vintage battered workhorse with plenty of leakage to a clean factory spec'd instrument.
FULL HANDS ON CONTROL
Having two sets of drawbars per manual and the new left hand drawbar preset panel makes using drawbars actively while playing a joy. The new preset panels let you instantly switch between drawbar sets and features 3 user programmable drawbar preset buttons per manual.
The Nord C2D 61-key waterfall keyboard offers an ultra-fast response and has a firm mechanical action to provide you with the rock solid feel of an original vintage instrument... For increased ergonomics the panel and upper manual has been tilted slightly towards the player and the panel between the manuals have a smooth surface that's easy on the hands when doing smears.
STOPS AND COUPLERS
The two pipe organ divisions (manuals) have distinct sound characters; the Great division (lower manual) has a majestic sound, whereas the Swell (upper manual) can be described to have a somewhat more mellow tonal quality. Couplers can activate combinations of different stops from both divisions, so that pressing keys on one manual also plays stops from the other manual or pedal - handled with intricate mechanical designs in real pipe organs. The Pedal division has three bass stops that can be played either from the lower manual, by attaching the Nord Pedal Keys 27 (optional accessory) or by attaching a 3rd party 30-note classic digital organ pedal.
The mesmerizing sound of an accelerating Rotary Speaker spreading the sound around the room is an essential component of the tone wheel organ experience. The Nord C2D features 2 different Rotary Speaker simulations, one based on a 145 unit (also available in the Nord C2) and a brand new simulation of a vintage 122-unit. There are three modes - Stop, Slow and Fast mode that can be controlled either with the onboard panel buttons, an optional foot pedal or the Nord Half-Moon Switch (accessory). The rotary speaker overdrive simulation has also been redesigned and adds an incredibly meaty roar to your sound. Naturally, the Nord C2D can also be connected to an external rotary speaker cabinet using the 11-pin Leslie* high voltage output or the high level 1/4" jack output.
In addition to the Rotary Speaker model the Nord C2D also features great Twin and JC guitar amp models with a powerful overdrive, freely assignable to the B3, Farfisa or Vox organs. Add the 3-band equalizer, a feedback-delay with tap-tempo functionality, and several types of reverberation and you truly have an all-in-one effect section with stunning sound right out of the box.
VOX AND FARFISA
The Nord C2D also includes accurate models of the two most popular transistor organs of the 1960s, offering you that massive savage sound created by their 12-top oscillator frequency-divider designs. The C2D features the same dynamic behavior and unique.
- B3 tone wheel organ simulation
- Improved Key Click simulation
- Improved Percussion model
- Improved Bass Response
- Rotary Speaker and amp simulations
- Delay, EQ, Drive and Reverb effects
- New 122 Rotary and Overdrive simulations
- Farfisa* and Vox* transistor organ simulations
- Baroque Pipe Organ
- Dual manual, 61 key waterfall keys
- Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
- Left hand drawbar preset panel
- 11-pin Leslie* Output
- Lightweight (16kg)
- Master Level Control
- 2 Drawbar sets per manual
- Pedal drawbars
- 126 Program Locations
- Live Buffer
- Classic Tonewheel Organ, Vox Continental- and Farfisa-models with full polyphony
- Pipe Organ, baroque style with 21 stops. Polyphony depends on the stops being used
- Bass models (tonewheel, synthbass and pipe organ bass)
- 6 Drawbar Presets per Program Location
- Percussion Controls
- Vibrato/Chorus/Tremulant Control
- 3-band Equalizer
- 3 types of Speaker Simulations - including two Rotary Speaker models (122, 122 Close and 145) with selectable speed (slow - stop - fast)
- Delay - with feedback and tap-tempo function
- Reverb - 6 algorithms
- 2 x 61 Medium Weighted Waterfall Keys
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs, L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- High Level Outputs:
- - 11-pin Leslie* standard connector
- - ¼", 6,35 mm jack
- Monitor Input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal Input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Rotor Control Input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal or the Half Moon switch (accessory, not included)
- Swell Pedal Input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connector
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connector
- Bass Pedal MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connector
- USB - type B connector
- IEC C14 power connector
- Owner's Manual
- Power cord
Manufacturer: Nord Keyboards
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81918
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device