OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Incredibly Versatile Synth With Performance Features That Will Take Your Playing To The Next Level - The Nord Lead 4 49 Key Performance Synthesizer
With innovative new performance features, advanced layering and synchronization possibilities, new filter types and on-board effects, the Nord Lead 4 is a synthesizer dream come true. When the first Nord Lead was released in 1995 it started the Virtual Analog revolution, offering a very distinctive sound combined with the tweakablility otherwise reserved for vintage analog synthesizers. The new Nord Lead 4 takes what made the Nord Lead a success and adds a whole bunch of innovative new features justifying the name - performance synthesizer.Features
- 2 oscillators per voice / 20 voice polyphony
- FM, Hard & Soft Sync
- 2 LFO sections plus Modulation Envelope
- Flexible syncing and routing options
- 12, 24 and 48 dB low-pass filters
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Crush, Drive, Comb filter, Talk, Compressor, Reverb/delay
- 4-part multi-timbral
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay
- Impulse Morph
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI - No driver is required for Mac OS X, a WHQL certified driver is available for Windows.
- Morph: One or more continuous (knob-type) parameters can be controlled by keyboard velocity and/or the Modulation Wheel/Control Pedal.
- Impulse Morphs: Both continuous (knobs) and switch parameters can have alternate value settings activated by Impulse Morph buttons. 7 unique Impulse Morphs possible by pressing a combination of the 3 buttons.
- Master Clock: The LFO rates, Arpeggio rate and Delay time can be synchronized to an internal or external (via MIDI) clock, with selectable rhythmic divisions.
- Mutator: Automatic program generator with adjustable style and strength.
- 49-key octave velocity sensitive keyboard (keyboard version only) with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
- 3 momentary Impulse Morph Buttons, 7 combinations.
- Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections.
- Modulation Wheel (keyboard version only).
- Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing (keyboard version only).
- Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
- Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
- 1 pedal input for sustain.
- 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
- 3 character LED display, 29 knobs and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing.
- OSC 1 generating sine, triangle, sawtooth, fixed and modulateable pulse waveforms and 128 wavetables.
- OSC 2 generating triangle, sawtooth or fixed and modulateable pulse waveforms or noise.
- OSC MOD section with Hard- and Soft sync plus 3 different Frequency Modulations of OSC 1 from OSC 2.
- Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) and 48 dB (6 pole) low pass, band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder 303 characteristics.
- Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADSR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or 1/1.
- Adjustable Filter Distortion.
- LFO 1 generates a square, triangle or any of 4 different types of saw- and inverted sawtooth waveforms. LFO 1 can be routed to Filter Frequency, Osc Mod, Osc Mix, Osc 2 Pitch, Amplitude and FX section. The modulation amount can be set as positive or negative/inverted. The LFO 1 rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- The LFO 1 section is used to control the rate, range and directions for the arpeggiator. Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random, Poly. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- LFO 2 generates a square, a regular and inverted sawtooth, LF filtered noise and random staircase waveforms. LFO 2 can be routed to Filter Freque
Manufacturer: Nord Keyboards
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54034
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device