Get The Fifth Generation Of The Stage Series The Ultimate Instrument For The Performing Musician - The Nord Stage 3 88 Key Hammer Action Stage Piano/Synthesizer
Nord's outstanding new flagship instrument features their latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, the acclaimed Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
Two super-clear OLED displays for on-stage clarity, Seamless Transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended Split functionality with optional crossfade, and the addition of the new Song List Mode makes the Nord Stage 3 more intuitive and flexible than ever before for the live performer.
Massive Sonic Flexibility
The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ and Synthesizer, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing you to have 2 Pianos, 2 Organs and 2 Synths plus Effects at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
A new Song Mode let's you easily organize a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 5 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Song Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customized on the fly without connecting it to a computer. The super clear new OLED display offers excellent overview when selecting sounds and editing programs.
Advanced Split Functionality With Optional Crossfade
The Nord Stage 3 also features 3 Split Points and a new Split Point Crossfade functionality. Choose among 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) indicated by different LED colors.
A new Split Point Editor Mode lets you easily organize and set up Split Points using the OLED display giving you a great overview of the assigned sound sources for each Split zone.
Support for Program Change Via Pedal
The Nord Stage 3 also supports Program change via pedal allowing for flexible program changes (up/down) while keeping your hands on the keyboard.
The Oscillator Configuration concept allows for extremely quick and flexible programming, suitable for both advanced synth nerds and and less experienced sound creators.
The Nord Piano Experience
The Nord Stage 3 features a wide selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord from our exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Nord Stage 3 Piano section also features a brand new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches. Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Nord Stage 3 Factory Bank features a very extensive selection of the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge.
A Long Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
Nord Triple Pedal
The Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) features our unique dynamic sustain pedal that enables the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques and also Sustenuto and Soft Pedals. The Nord Triple Pedal also recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs, 5 Programs per Song
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Keyboard Zones editor mode
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Principal Pipe Organ models
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Physical Drawbars (Compact model only)
- Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only)
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Dedicated Piano filters
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
- 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 34 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
- Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM and Ring Mod
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 and 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample and Hold
- 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off and Resonance controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
Manufacturer: Nord Keyboards
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details