OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Essential Keyboard Controller For Producing Electronic Music In Ableton Live - The Novation Launchkey 49 MK2 49-Key Controller
This latest generation of Launchkey is our most focused MIDI keyboard controller for Ableton Live. Itâ€™s the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music â€“ because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately give you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer. Of course, if you donâ€™t use Ableton, it will map to other major music software too using InControl.
Designed for Ableton Live- All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See your session in full colour- RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
Create expressive beats- All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
Shape your sound- Tweak your instruments and effects to perfection using eight rock solid knobs
Take it anywhere- Compact and tough enough to chuck in your bag without needing a power cable
Control all major music software- Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs
Plug in and play- USB bus-powered and totally class compliant, so it works straight away without any drivers
Make music immediately- Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples.
Enjoy two years of warranty- Rely on our two-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
Practice rhythm- Use Melodics to improve your keyboard skills and hone your pad drumming skills for free.
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free Melodics lessons
What's In The Box
- Novation Launchkey 49 Mk2
- USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Safety information sheet
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4â€ jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 - Powerful composition and live performance software
- Novation Bass Station software synth - virtual version of Novationâ€™s classic bass synth.
- Novation V-Station software synth - powerful virtual polysynth with tons of great presets.
- Addictive Keys - choose one model from the pro-grade XLN Audio lineup.
- Loopmasters Loops and Samples - 4GB of content spanning multiple genres.
- Free keyboard lessons from Melodics.
Software Compatibility: If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. Novation recommends that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Power Requirements
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
- Power supply not included
- Launchkey 49: 3.54â€ x 30.51â€ x 10.63â€ (H x W x D), 6.95 lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62458
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device