*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Future-Focused Versatility - The Numark Mixstream Pro Standalone DJ Controller is Groundbreaking, Fully Optimized and Connected for the Future
It's full of firsts. There has never been such an optimised, full-featured, future-focused, all-in-one DJ controller at this price point. Ever.
The new Mixstream Pro is breaking new ground with built-in WiFi, direct access to streaming music, the Philips Hue smart lighting control, seamless integration of existing DJ libraries, Dropbox connectivity, pro DJ features, and built-in speaker monitors - making this a world’s first for a standalone DJ controller. Operating on Engine DJ, the built-in WiFi and intuitive music streaming functionality of the the Mixstream Pro opens access to millions of songs - so you won't need an established music library or an external laptop to DJ online, at a party, or in a club. This kind of added versatility, along with it's high-quality, first-ever, built-in speakers makes the Mixstream Pro the most innovative plug and play DJ product available - let alone at this price!
Connect. Stream. Play.
The Mixstream Pro is fully optimized for the future of DJing, setting new standards in connectivity and music access. With its built-in WiFi, the Mixstream Pro can access streaming content virtually anywhere! Connecting quickly to Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, TIDAL, Soundcloud Go+, the Mixstream Pro grants DJs access to millions of songs, curated playlists, and top charts. Sync your entire music library or selected playlists to Dropbox, then seamlessly access them on the Mixstream Pro. Tracks are buffered into the internal memory as they are loaded, so playback is ultra-reliable and stable, for uninterrupted performances at every gig or live stream.
On top of the array of connected features, the Mixstream Pro features 2 USB inputs and 1 SD card slot for external media drives, so you can quickly and easily export your entire music library or selected playlists to a USB drive or SD card, to access it instantly on the Mixstream Pro.
Ultimate Control for Creative Music Interaction
The intuitive layout and 7" high-definition touchscreen allows DJs browse, load and interact with their music like never before. 4 built-in effects - Echo, Flanger, Delay, and Phaser - are perfectly timed to the beat when triggered with easy, interactive toggle switches. There’s no feeling quite like mixing in the perfect song at the perfect time, and the large Filter knobs add even more excitement by providing hands-on control over the low and high frequencies to create dramatic mixes, blends, and transitions.
Scratching with the large, 6" touch-sensitive jog wheels is easy thanks to the Smart Scratch feature, which ensures that the music always stays on beat after a scratch is added to the mix. The 8 dual-layer Performance Pads feature 4 pad modes - Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll - providing limitless possibilities for live mixing and ultimate creative musical freedom. Plus, since the Mixstream Pro harnesses the power of the embedded Engine DJ operating system, DJs have direct access to an ever-expanding set of advanced, professional-grade DJ performance features.
First-Ever Built-In Monitor Speakers
The Mixstream Pro is the first-ever standalone DJ controller to feature high-quality, built-in speaker monitors with a dedicated volume control knob. These custom-tuned drivers produce rich, full sound and make the Mixstream Pro the most versatile, plug and play standalone DJ controller on the market. The high-quality sound output is perfect for casual listening, cookouts, pool parties, and gatherings of family and friends. For the aspiring or professional DJ, the built-in speakers are the ultimate, convenient solution for practicing, live streaming, video content creation, and personal monitoring when connected to a larger sound system.
Smart Lighting and Immersive Control
To complete the immersive user experience, the Mixstream Pro uses built-in WiFi to connect to Philips Hue smart home lighting, so a mood-setting, beat-synchronized lightshow is only a screen tap away. Color changes, on-beat auto generated lightshows, and performance features like strobing and color overrides can all be accessed using the onboard Engine Lighting.
Advanced lighting options and features mean that DJs can pre-analyze their music library with SoundSwitch desktop software, export their library to a USB drive, SD card, or Dropbox cloud, and have full control of DMX lighting using the touchscreen on the Mixstream Pro. This versatile, never-before-seen functionality makes for a simple to provide and immersive lighting experience at events and gigs, without the need to bring along a laptop or DMX controller.
Powered by Engine DJ
Engine DJ is an ever-evolving embedded software platform that powers forward-thinking DJ hardware like the Mixstream Pro. Equipped with intuitive and familiar touchscreen workflows, lighting fast library navigation and song loading, expanded connectivity, plus a multitude of performance features, the Engine DJ has the premium tools needed for DJs to always be at their creative best.
- Built-In Wifi For Access To Streaming Services: Tidal, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link, Soundcloud Go+, and Dropbox
- Engine DJ Embedded Operating System For Laptop-Free Performances
- Built-in Speakers with Volume Control for Home Use, Practicing, and Monitor Applications
- Engine Lighting Embedded Lighting Control for Philips Hue Smart Home and DMX Lighting
- 7" Multi-Gesture High-Definition Touchscreen
- 6" Capacitive-Touch Jog Wheels with Smart Scratch Feature for On-Beat Scratching
- 4 Dual-layer Performance Pads on Each Deck
- 4 Performance Mode Pads On Each Deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX Section with 4 Effects and 2 Toggle Switches
- Large Filter Knob on Each Deck
- Pitch Bend Buttons and Dedicated Pitch Slider
- Selectable Pitch Ranges of 4%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 50%, and 100%
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause Buttons
- 3-Band EQ On Each Deck
- 2 USB Inputs
- 1 SD Card Input
- Balanced XLR Main Outputs
- RCA Main Outputs
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- 1/4" and 1/8" Headphone Output Jacks
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Dynamic Range: > 114dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 94dB (A-weighted)
- Mic: > 16dB
- Outputs: > 16dB
- Channel Separation: < -110dB (1kHz, unity)
- Line: < 0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone: < 0.05% (1kHz, unity)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Analog Input
- Microphone: -40dBu (unity), -60dBu (minimum)
- Analog Output
- Master, Balanced: +20dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced: +16dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output
- Audio Outputs
- 2 XLR Outputs (main left/right, balanced)
- 1 RCA Output pair (main left/right, unbalanced)
- 1 1/4” (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- 1 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- Audio Inputs
- 1 1/4” (6.35mm) microphone input
- 2 USB ports for USB drives
- 1 USB port to computer
- 1 SD card slot
- Power Adapter: DC, Center Positive, 12.0V 3.0A
- Dimensions: 22.3" x 11.2” x 2.9" (566 x 284 x 74mm)
- Weight: 8.11 lbs (3.68kg)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.