Play and Record Vinyl Wherever You Are With The Numark PT01USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable
Listening and recording vinyl to your computer is a breeze with the PT01 USB. This portable turntable is tough and durable, so you can take it with you anywhere. The PT01 USB comes with a built in loudspeaker and pitch control (±10%) to play your favorite 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. The hard dustcover protects the PT01 USB and has a carrying handle for convenience.
Record Your Vinyl to PC
Take your precious vinyl collection and convert your music over to .wav or mp3 with the free downloadable EZ Vinyl Converter software. Works perfectly on either Mac or PC. With EZ Vinyl Converter software, your music is separated into individual tracks directly to your iTunes library. Preserve your vinyl collection forever!
In addition to the built-in speaker, you can send your music to powered speakers via the RCA line-level outputs, and you can also enjoy private listening with your headphones via the 1/8” headphone jack.
- Class-compliant USB connection
- Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
- Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six-inD-in cells, not included)
- Internal monitoring speaker
- Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Cartridge included
- USB cable included
- This product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, USB 1.1 port
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4.X, USB 1.1 port
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details