*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Full-Range Response, Ear Pads That Deliver All-Night Comfort, Swiveling Ear Cups, And A Detachable Cable - The Numark Redwave Carbon Full Range Headphones
When you are looking for a good pair of DJ headphones you want a pair that has a fresh design, is light and comfortable for long sessions, and of course is made by DJs for DJs. Red Wave Carbon is for you! It has full-range frequency response, ear pads that deliver all-night comfort, swiveling ear cups for convenient monitoring and a detachable cable with 1/8”-1/4” inch adapter for use with virtually any gear.
Red Wave Carbon sits comfortably over your ear and immerses you in sound so you can focus more on the mix. It is also comfortable to rest around your neck and cue your mix to one ear.
Let's Talk About Sound
The drivers are big 50mm neodymium-powered units, compared to the smaller 40mm headphone driver size found in most other headphones. This gives Red Wave Carbon a deep, potent bass response that really brings the music to life. When combined with their high-temperature/high-power voice coils, the overall effect is dynamic, realistic music, reproduced with detail and accuracy. We also paid close attention to comfort and convenience. The ear pads are made from a special breathable leather, which stay comfortable and cool, with no “sweating” during extended sessions. The Red Wave Carbon folds down for easy transport. For a perfect finishing touch, we include a custom carrying pouch to store the headphones, cable and adapter.
Red Wave Carbon sounds really great, and they have the comfort and versatility that meets all the unique demands of a professional DJ.
- High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
- Swivel design allowing DJs the flexibility to monitor house audio and cue audition
- Breathable protein-leather padding that remains comfortable during extended use
- Large 50mm drivers, neodymium magnets and high-temperature voice coils for optimal frequency response
- Detachable headphone cable with 1/4 adapter for use with virtually any DJ gear
- Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound
- Fully foldable design for easy transportation
- Includes case to protect and store headphones, cable and adapter
- Frequency Range: 15 - 20 KHz
- Input sensitivity: 98 +/- 3dB
- Cable length: 1 meter coiled, 3 meters uncoiled
- Weight: 280 grams
- Max load: 3500 mW
- Impedance: 24 ohm
- SPL: 120 DB
- Driver Unit: 50mm diameter
In The Box
- Redwave Carbon Headphones
- Detachable Headphone Cable
- 1/8" to 1/4" Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
Model: REDWAVE CARBON
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.