Broadcast Your Content With Ease Using The On-Stage Stands MBS5000 Broadcast Boom Arm
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
- Durable articulating boom arm provides quiet and flexible positioning for broadcast and webcast miking
- Solid 5/8"-27 end mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts and mics weighing up to 3.5 lbs
- A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look
- Two mounting options include C-Style clamp that grasps surfaces up to 2" thick and flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations
- Application: Flexible positioning of mic for broadcast/webcast
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Total Reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs.
- Included: 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps: C-Clamp and Flange Mount
- Color: Black
Manufacturer: On-Stage Stands
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details