Get Tactile Feedback And Accuracy With The Ortofon Concorde Mk II DJ Replacement Stylus
Replacement stylus offers a tactile feedback when seating, indicating a snug and secure fit, while a cut-out area in the front allows for far more accurate needle drops.
- Larger, wider and more robust stylus body
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut out
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 m
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 m/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 m
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Recommended exclusively for Concorde MkII DJ
Model: DJ STYLUS
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.