Get The Perfect Starter For Your Percussionist - The Pearl Drums PK910 Bell Kit Pack
The perfect start to successful percussion playing begins with high quality instruments. Pearl Educational Kits contain superior components that are easy to assemble. The 910 PK Series Ed Kits feature a new 4-arm umbrella style bell stand, and a new system of tone bar supports that add clarity and sustain to every note. The components of each kit store away for easy transport in their own custom made carrying cases designed with durable reinforced zippers, Heavy Duty Retractable Handles and wide-stance easy roll wheels, convenient pouches, and compact size.
2.5 Octave Bells (F5-C8, A=442Hz)
PKBH32 Bell Section with Precision tuned Aluminum tone bars and improved suspension mounts for better tone and sustain from every note.
Padded Rolling Case with Retractable Handle
PKBC91 Custom fit padded rolling bag with wide-stance easy roll wheels and Heavy Duty Retractable Handle. Pearl Educational Kits offer every percussion student a great start with superior components and easy transport features.
- PKBH32 2.5 octave range (F5-C8, A=442Hz) aluminum tone bars bell Section for effective practice. High impact plastic frame sides for improved durability.
- PKB91 Nylon Backpack style carrying case features zippered compartments for components and can be carried on the back or by the reinforced side handle.
- PKBC91 Nylon backpack style carrying case with reflective stripe and built-in wide-set roller blade wheels, and heavy duty multi-stop height adjustable retractable handle for comfort.
- 8" tunable practice pad with stand mount features a realistic drum feel.
- New Umbrella Style Stand for bells with threaded Mounting Post for Practice Pad
- Music rack attaches to the bells. Eliminates the need for a separate music stand.
- Plastic mallets and 5A wood sticks are included. A complete kit ready to use with no added purchases!
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.