Get The Perfect Start For Your Percussionist - The Pearl PL910C Learning Center w/Snare And Bell Percussion
The perfect start to successful percussion playing begins with high quality instruments. Pearl Educational Kits contain superior components that are easy to assemble. The 910 PL Series Ed Kits feature a new 4-arm umbrella style bell stand, and a new system of tone bar supports that add clarity and sustain to every note. The components of each kit store away for easy transport in their own custom made carrying cases designed with durable reinforced zippers, Heavy Duty Retractable Handles and wide -stance easy roll wheels, convenient pouches, and compact size.
13" x 3.5" Wood Snare Drum
EXW1335S/C compact 13"x3.5" Wood shell drum with a warm pleasant tone and durable Black wrap finish.
2.5 Oct. Bells (F5-C8, A=442Hz)
PKBH32 Bell Section with Precision tuned Aluminum tone bars and improved suspension mounts for better tone and sustain from every note. Pearl Educational Kits offer every percussion student a great start with superior components and easy transport features.
- 2.5 Octave Bells (F5-C8, A=442Hz) with durable ABS plastic side frames.
- 13”x3” Wood Shell Snare Drum with Midnight Black Wrap Finish - a high quality sensitive and responsive drum for a positive student experience on a full size drum.
- Pearl quality Height adjustable Bell Stand with simple on/off mechanism for quick setups and teardowns.
- Separate heavy duty "basket-style" snare top featuring a no-slip angle adjustment.
- PLBC-9 Nylon backpack style carrying case with reflective stripe and built-in wide-set roller blade wheels, and heavy duty multi-stop height adjustable retractable handle.
- Padded bag has separate zippered compartments for all components for maximum protection and easy access.
- 8" tunable practice pad with stand mount features a realistic drum feel.
- Music rack attaches to the bells. Eliminates the need for a separate music stand.
- Plastic mallets and sticks are included. A complete kit ready to use with no added purchases.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.