OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
About the Peavey PR 12 PR Series 12" Speaker
The Peavey PR 12 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 12" woofer and a RX14Â™ titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90° x 40° coverage constantdirectivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance. The Peavey PR 12 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
Peavey PR 12 PR Series 12" Speaker Specs:
Weight Unpacked: 29.28 lb(13.28 kg)
Weight Packed: 36.79 lb(16.69 kg)
Width Packed: 16.5"(41.91 cm)
Height Packed: 24.5"(62.23 cm)
Depth Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure.
- 12" heavy duty woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil.
- RX14™ 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling.
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ.
- High frequency driver protection.
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure.
- Durable plastic injection- molded enclosure.
- Heavy duty steel grille.
- Molded-in pole mount.
- Top and bottom flying point inserts.
- 90° x 40° coverage constant-directivity horn for better off-axis tonality.
Model: PR 12
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22266
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device