Diversify Your Sound Without Breaking The Bank - The Peavey ValveKing II 100W Valve Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
The original award-winning ValveKing line was designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price point real working guitarists could afford. With the next generation of ValveKing, Peavey has taken this idea even further and delivered one of its most tonally sophisticated lines of amps yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today's working guitarists.
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance & Presence controls
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDIâ„¢) output with ground lift and speaker defeat switch
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 100w, 25w & 5w power switch
- TSIâ„¢ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Separate EQ for each channel
- USB direct recording output
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Bright switch on Clean channel
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Weight Unpacked: 41.56 lb(18.85 kg)
- Weight Packed: 45.08 lb(20.45 kg)
- Width Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)
- Height Packed: 30.75"(78.105 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.875"(37.7825 cm)
Model: VALVEKING IIHEAD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details