Get To New Heights With Pioneer's First Ever 64-Bit Mixing Processor For A Warmer, More Nuanced Sound - The Pioneer DJM900NXS2 4 Channel Digital Pro DJ Mixer
Pioneer has fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports â€“ giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
- Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
- Pioneer's robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Pioneer has redesigned the clip indicatorâ€™s gain structure to ensure your meters donâ€™t go into the red too early.
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
PROFESSIONAL SOUND DESIGN
- A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
SOUND COLOR FX
- 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB SOUND CARD
- A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- MIDI Control
- Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control
- rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack
- ProDJ Link
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Auto Standby
- Frequency Range - 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate - 96 kHz
- A/D Converter - 24 bit
- D/A Converter - 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line - 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono - 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic - 79 dB
- Distortion - < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption - 42 W
- EQ/ISO - 3 band
- ISO Range - Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB to +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -infinity to +6 dB
- 4 Channels
- FX Frequency
- rekordbox Quantize
SOUND COLOUR FX
- Dub Echo
- Filter, Flanger
- Ping Pong
- Slip Roll, Spiral
- Vinyl Brake
- Magvel Faders
- CURVE Assignable
- 3 Fader Curves
- XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator
Manufacturer: Pioneer DJ
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA78468
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device