OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
About the Pioneer DJM750k DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM750k has a 32bit Digital Sound Processor from Pioneer’s professional DJ/club-oriented “DJM-900NXS” DJ mixer, the Pioneer DJM-750 DJ Mixer also delivers playback faithful to the original sound thanks to the low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits. Sound quality is further improved with the adoption of high sound quality parts with SEND/RETURN circuit parts. The built-in environmentally friendly “auto standby” function switches to standby mode when a state of no use or no input continues for a certain period of time. The Pioneer DJM 750k is equipped with switch-type 3-band equalizer (+6dB to –26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to –∞dB) on each channel. The 750k is loaded with a “BEAT EFFECT” function that has 13 types of effects, and these can be combined with “BOOST COLOR FX” and “SOUND COLOR FX” to produce approximately 100 types of effects, enabling highly original remixes. The “BOOST COLOR FX” feature makes it possible to highlight exciting parts of music and add breaks, with simple controls just by intuitively rotating a single knob. The range of musical arrangements possible is expanded thanks to the ability to change parameters of effects linked to the speed of knob rotation.
- Outputs include master out ×2 (rca ×1, xlr ×1) booth out ×1 (rca) headphone monitor out ×1 (top side 1/4 inch phone) rec out×1 (rca) digital out ×1 (coaxial)
- Built in 24bit /96khz stereo 4 in and 4 out high performance sound card
- Non rack mountable
Manufacturer: Pioneer DJ
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA58869
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device