OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Mix And Scratch With TheÂ Pioneer DJM-S3 2 Channel DJ Mixer For Serato
Thanks to the built-in soundcard, this 2-channel mixer is Serato DJ enabled as soon as you unpack it. Featuring a highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-S3 delivers a smooth and accurate response.
The scratch-friendly layout creates more room for you to be creative in the booth. No need to go easy, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances. And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
Built-In Sound Card-Â Connect your PC/Mac with a single USB cable to use Serato DJ and mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato DVS Control Vinyl or compatible multiplayers.
Magvel Crossfader-Â Scratching becomes effortless with the highly responsive Magvel Crossfader. Sharing the same quality as the DJM-900NXS2, the fader is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10 million movements.
Independent Channel Filters-Â Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
High Quality Sound-Â Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether youâ€™re playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixerâ€™s dithering technology.
Flexible Connectivity-Â The XLR terminals delivers premium sound quality. And the signal GND firmly holds ground wires from analogue turntables.
Two Headphone Outputs-Â The DJM-S3 lets you plug both an Â¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- DVS Control: Serato DVS enabled
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -âˆž ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
- Sound Color FX: Filter
- 3 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
Manufacturer: Pioneer DJ
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89106
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device