OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Versatile Plug-And-Play System That Fills The Room With A Natural Sound - The Pioneer XPRS215S Dual 15" Powered Subwoofer
Get the audience going with the XPRS Series of high-powered active speakers. The compact, portable, wooden enclosure XPRS Series combines Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps – to give you a versatile plug-and-play system that fills the room with a natural sound.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound.
Dual 15-inch loaded subwoofer with a quick, powerful bass response
Two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape deliver rich, powerful low frequencies.
Crossover and Phase switches deliver instant control of your DSP settings
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
Compact, robust and highly portable
The speakers’ durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
- Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
- Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response (–10 dB): 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB (Half Space)
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 2x 15-inch LF cone driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bandpass type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 4 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: M20 screw socket
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
Power unit Protection:
- Primary AC mains overvoltage protection
- Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 240 W
Dimensions: (W x H x D):
- 743 x 524 x 811 mm
- (29.3 x 20.6 x 31.9 inch)
- Weight: 55.9 kg (123.2 lbs)
Manufacturer: Pioneer DJ
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82789
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device