Recall your Hand Crafted Sounds with Ease - The Polyend Preset Macro Controller/Sequencer Module
The 22 HP interface is simple, clean and streamlined. At first glance, Polyend Preset module might look like simple a digital preset manager for Eurorack systems, but it's much more than this. Its vast implications make it a very smart companion for your modular system. But let's start from the basics. With the use of 9 LED colored clickable encoders, Preset allows you to store up to 9 different CV output values in 32 banks of 32 presets. Yep, 1024 in total!
Three Colors, Three Modes
- Green: Gate mode; sends values from 0V to 10V only when the pad is pressed. Once released, the Gate outputs 0V.
- Blue: Constant Value mode; sends values from 0V to 10V constantly.
- Cyan: Notes mode; sends quantized constant values (V/Oct or Hz/V) that correspond to the notes in a chosen musical scale.
- Nine independent CV output values in 32 banks of 32 presets
- Save and recall Notes, Gates, Constant values or Recorded automations
- Play your presets live or sequence is using Gate Mode
- Smoothing option can smooth out your recorded automation
- Built in 32 scales
- Slew option allows you to morph values from one preset to another in a chosen amount of time
- Record in your LFO or Envelope from external modules
- Create your own scale with micro tuning
- Create crazy sequences using CV Mode
- Dimensions :22HP wide, 24mm deep
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details