Pick Up The Sweet Sounding Solution To All Your Live Sound Needs With The Presonus AIR12 2-Way 12" Powered Loudspeaker Bundled Pair
With their â€œbest of both worldsâ€ power-amp configuration, carefully programmed DSP presets, versatile mounting options, flexible inputs with onboard mixing, and other professional features, PreSonus AIR-series loudspeakers are an excellent choice for both mobile and installed sound. Youâ€™ll love their easy transportability and their affordability. But the best thing about AIR-series loudspeakers is their clear, natural, â€œAIR-yâ€ sound.
VERSATILE, CUSTOMIZABLE, AND EASY TO TRANSPORT
Compact and lightweight, AIR-series active loudspeakers provide a rich, extended low-end and natural highfrequency extension in an enclosure that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of power and enhanced with easy-touse digital tuning functions, AIR-series full-range loudspeakers and subwoofers give you the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
THE BEST OF TWO WORLDS
Each type of power amplifier has advantages and disadvantages. By employing different amplifier types for each driver, AIR fullrange loudspeakers use the respective strengths of Class D and Class A/B amplifiers to provide optimal response throughout the speaker’s frequency range. A 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier powers the low-frequency driver, providing efficient, clean power for gut-shaking low end when you need it. A 200W (continuous), Class A/B amplifier powers the high-frequency driver, delivering a natural sounding, “AIR-y” high end.
FAST AND EASY CUSTOMIZATION
AIR full-range loudspeakers make it simple to customize your system with the push of a button. Presets customize the AIR’s response for use as front-of-house mains; as monitor wedges; for music playback (e.g., for DJs); for enhanced low end and a warmer sound; and for improved speech intelligibility. Treble and bass controls let you boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets let you optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations. With these easy-to-use controls, you can quickly incorporate AIR loudspeakers into a wide variety of mobile rigs and installs.
POWERFUL, CLEAR, ACCURATE SUB-LOWS
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect companion for the AIR10, AIR12, and AIR15, AIR15s and AIR18s subwoofers deliver a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. Driven by 1,200 watts of Class D power, they provide plenty of detailed bottom end—all the way down to 35 Hz. AIR-series subwoofers also provide the tools you need to set the best crossover point for your system, create cardioid subwoofer arrays with ease, and properly time-align your three-way system. Yet AIR subwoofers are portable and well suited for mobile applications, as well as installed systems.
- Hybrid “best of both worlds” 1,200W (dynamic) power amp configuration:
- Low-frequency driver: 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier
- High-frequency driver: 200W (continuous), Class A/B amplifier
- Maximum SPL 124 dB peak
- 1.35-inch, high-frequency compression driver
- 12-inch woofer with a 2.5-inch voice coil
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 131 dB SPL (max)
- 90° x 60° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs and one summed balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets:
- DJ—music playback
- FOH—normal front-of-house o Enhance – enhanced
- Type Active: Active 2-way
- LF Driver: 12” (2.5” Voice Coil)
- HF Driver: 1.35” compression
- Amplifier Type: Class D (LF), Class AB (HF)
- Total System Power: 1,200W dynamic
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Output: 131 dB
- Nominal Dispersion (HxV): 90Ëšx 60Ëš
- Cabinet: Molded plastic
- Mounting: Dual-position pole mount, ground stack provisions, M10 fly points
- Weight: 37.5 lbs (17 kg)
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details