Save $30 Now! (Regularly $229.95)
For A Limited Time - Deal Ends October 30
*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Best-Selling Audio Interface Gets A Fresh New Look - The PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio Bundle - Black 25th Anniversary Edition
Start recording at up to 96 kHz today with this complete, all-PreSonus package! Record with the ultra-mobile AudioBox USB® 96 bus-powered, 2-channel USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface and easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW software. Capture sound with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic and monitor with high-definition HD7 headphones.
As part of celebrating 25 years of designing and manufacturing innovative, high-quality recording and live sound products, PreSonus® has released a special 25th Anniversary Edition of its best-selling AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface. The new version of this already classic 2-in, 2-out audio interface records at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz and looks as great as it sounds, with a sleek new black enclosure.
AudioBox USB® 96 Audio/MIDI Interface with Cable
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
Studio One® Artist Recording and Production Software (DAW)
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and 4 virtual instrument plug-ins
- 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Compatible with Mac® and Windows®
HD7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
M7 Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with Cable
- Mic stand
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.