*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Ultra High Def Recording Solution That Delivers Professional Quality Audio With The Presonus Studio 26 Audio Interface
Great for podcasters, live streaming, DJs, and musicians on the road or in the studio, the Studio 26 2x4 USB 2.0 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface can record up to 24-bit, 192 kHz audio. Equipped with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state preamps and high-end converters, it delivers professional quality audio in a rugged, compact enclosure, allowing you to create your next hit in your studio or on the go. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 26 comes with PreSonus's award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and XMAX-L solid-state preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 26 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion.
Perfect for Guitarists, Singer/Songwriters, and Podcasters
The Studio 26 is a great choice for podcasters, singer/songwriters, or a couple of guitarists who want to collaborate or jam. Use it for recording sermons and teaching music, too! A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones-perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performers monitor mix.
World Class Recording Software Included
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, the Studio 26 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Learn More About Studio One Artist
The Studio 26 features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. In addition to L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching, while LED meters indicate input and output levels. MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making it the central hub for your whole studio.
Designed For The Studio. Built For The Road
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 26 will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 26 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete, affordable, mobile recording solution. Check out the Studio 26 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/4 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
Meters, Controls, And Features
- Direct monitoring
- Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- USB 2.0
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Studio One® Artist included
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac And Windows Systems/b>
- USB 2.0 port
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
Manufacturer: Presonus Audio
Model: STUDIO 26
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details