ProMark JM16R mallets feature an elongated rubber core covered in latex and wrapped in synthetic cord for the darkest tone on the vibraphone. The JM16R provides medium articulation and focused tone. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance. Designed by the internationally acclaimed clinician, lecturer and soloist, the Jeff Moore Enhanced Sound Series line of mallets is designed for teachers and performers who want improved presence and projection in their front ensemble while needing a mallet with unbelievable durability. The projection is ideal in outdoor performance environments.
Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- The JM16R produces a rich, characteristic vibraphone tone with enough attack to cut all the way up â€œto the box.â€
- Length: 16 3/4" Head Size: 1.42 x 1.38"
- The newly revised design features slightly longer handles and is a little lighter when compared to the original design
- Improved mallet balance and feel, while maintaining the enhanced sound and projection that performers have come to expect from the series
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.