The RK "Rock Knocker" stick is designed without tips. The 5A diameter is perfect for those who enjoy the power that playing with the butt end brings. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Rounded butt end on both ends of the stick
- No taper, straight from one rounded butt end to the other
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Manufacturer: Promark Drumsticks
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA43378
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device