Connect All Your Gear With The ProX XC-SBCAT6-4XM 4 Channel XLR-M CAT6 Audio/DMX Portable Snake Box
The ProX XC-SBCAT6-4XM Audio Snake Box is half of a pair of metal boxes that are used to send up to four audio/DMX signals over a single run of CAT-5, CAT-5E or CAT-6 cables. They are low-cost & compact. Both an XC-SBCAT6-4XF and an XC-SBCAT6-4XM are required for the working pair.
Designed to the highest professional standards the XC-SBCAT6-4XM Snake Box has a wide, flat frequency response.
You can mix and match Mic/Line, Line or AES/EBU configurations making the Snake Box a very versatile high-quality means of transporting analog or digital signals. This Snake Box has been factory tested over CAT-5 UTP & CAT-6 STP cables.
- Analog Audio or Digital DMX
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Mic / Line / AES audio all on the same cable
- Supports 48V Phantom power (needs STP Shielded CAT-x cable
- No Ground Loops
- Add a second unit to increase the number of channels
- Rugged 'road-ready' construction
- RoHS Compliant
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: Better than -95 dB at 20 KHz
- Connectors: PBE-202S Sending end - 4x Female XLR to Ethercon RJ45 jack
- PBE-202R Receiving end - Ethercon RJ45 to 4x Male XLR
- Dimensions: 107mm x 70mm x 45mm
- Weight: 400 grams (0.4 Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.