Keep Your Speakers Safe On The Road With The
The ProX XS-2X281716 is designed to fit and protect most 15 Inch loudspeakers. This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated Honeycomb plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage. This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The XS-2X281716 is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns 15" speakers. So protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8" plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the pattern on New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Industrial Grade 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- Caster Cups on Top for Easy Stacking
- 34.00"L x 18.00"W x 31.00"H
- Weight: 73.00 lbs
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.