*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Keep Your Base Plates Safe On The Road With The ProX XS-6XBP3030 Base Plate Flight Case
The ProX Direct XS-6XBP3030 Flight Case Holds 6 Pieces 30X30 Base Plate. The ProX Direct XS-6XBP3030 Flight Case is the perfect solution for those large event trussing base plates when you need to be on the go.
ProX XS-6XBP3030 Flight Case is constructed with our Signature Series Plywood, heavy duty commercial recessed handles, and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. Each case holds up to SIX thirty inches by thirty inches (30" x 30") base plates. You can easily move the base plates from truck to your set up site with the four large commercial-grade casters, mounted on a durable 3/4" plywood caster base, that roll across most surfaces with ease.
This Durable and high-quality baseplate case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Dual anchor rivets
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 4x Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber 4" Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- 31.00"L x 17.00"W x 37.00"H
- Weight: 70.00 lbs
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.