*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Keep Your Gear Safe On The Road With The ProX XS-AHGLD80DHW ATA Style Road Case For Allen & Heath GLD-80
The XS-AHGLD80DHW Road Case is constructed with our Signature Series Plywood, durable recessed handles, four 4" dog house wheels (casters) for easy transportation and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. This Durable and high case is manufactured with the ProX Exclusive Honeycomb Laminated Surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Compared to regular laminated plywood cases the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
- ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- RecessedSpring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" Tough durable Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
- Doghouse with hinged lid, Design for easy multi pin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit, aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- 32.00"L x 12.00"W x 33.00"H
- Weight: 85.00 lbs
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.