Keep Your Touchmix Safe On The Road With The ProX XS-QSCTMIX30 Road Case for QSC Touchmix 30 Mixer
The ProX Heavy Duty XS-QSCTMIX30 Pro Quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the QSC Touchmix Pro Digital 30 Channel Mixer. The XS-QSCTMIX30 case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series 3/8" (9.5mm) Plywood with reinforced steel ball corners.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
*Mixer Not Included
- Exterior Dimensions: 23.00"L x 9.50"H x 20.00"W (small enough for aircraft carry-on)
- Empty Weight: 24 lbs
- Loaded Weight: 41.5 lbs
- ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring Action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy Duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.