Keep Your Gear Safe On The Road With The ProX XS-UTL9W Heavy-Duty Utility Flight Case with 4 In. Casters 20" x 20" x 22" - 2.7 Cu.Ft.
This ProX XS-UTL9W Heavy-Duty Utility Flight Case with 4 In. Casters 20" x 20" x 22" 2.7 Cu.Ft. ATA 300 Style is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design.
Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Sturdy Aluminum Castor Dishes in Case Lid for easy stacking
- 4x 4" Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- 20.00"L x 20.00"W x 22.00"H
- Weight: 43.00 lbs
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.