*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Enjoy Semi Hollow Body Tone With Bolt On Sparkle - The PRS CE 24 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Combining the snap of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance and sustain of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and shimmer of a bolt-on guitar.
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details