Get Fine Tone With This Handcrafted One-Of-A-Kind Body - The PRS Private Stock #8338 Custom 24 Electric Guitar In Natural w/Faded Bonnie Pink Center
Private Stock represents the highest quality of materials, the most personally crafted instruments, and the greatest level of customization available from PRS. Whether you choose one of their Private Stock models or spec a Built to Order instrument, every Private Stock is carefully conceived and built with a "one-off" mentality. Through this program, PRS strives to deliver heirloom-quality, musical instruments.
This Private Stock Custom 24 features a stunning natural spalted maple top with a Faded Bonnie Pink center, along with matching a headstock veneer and Bonnie Pink tuners and control knobs. The roasted maple neck adds strength and stability, and pairs well with the figured Hormigo fingerboard.
Other features include PRS's patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 58/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. The 58/15 pickups are a vintage style pickup that were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith in conjunction with the 85/15s, to offer exceptional clarity and focused midrange. Comes with Private Stock brown leather hard shell case.
- Top Wood: Spalted Maple
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Top Color: Natural w/ Faded Bonnie Pink center
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Figured Hormigo w/ Spalted Maple binding
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Bird
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Veneer Wood: Spalted Maple
- Veneer Inlays: Old Private Stock Eagle
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking, Curly Maple buttons
- Control Knobs/Switch Tip: Curly Maple
- Type: Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details