Spread Your Musical Wings - The PRS Angelus A50E Acoustic Electric Guitar In Vintage Sunburst Can Take Your Performance To New Heights
The PRS A50E is masterfully designed and constructed with beautiful tone woods that allow your acoustic voice to take flight.
The PRS SE A50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE A50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Middle Wood: Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Figured Maple
- Body Shape: Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 3/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling: Abalone
- Body Binding: White/Black
- Rosette: Abalone, White/Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- String Spacing: 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 9/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Included Accessories: PRS Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Electronics: Fishman GT1
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details