Achieve Full, Lethal Sound With The PRS SE Mark Holcomb SVN Solid Body Electric Guitar - Holcomb Burst
Mark Holcomb band Periphery has become the force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies.Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar.
"With my SE signature model, we managed to capture all of the defining characteristics of my Maryland-made guitar and turn it into a streamlined, less-costly package. It is an incredibly special instrument, and one that is now the primary focus of my rig in the studio and onstage." - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard.
Holcomb’s signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band.
Other great features include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple
- Top Veneer: Quilted Maple or Walnut
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 26.5”
- Neck Wood Maple: (with Satin Finish)
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with White Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard: Inlays Birds
- Bridge: Plate Style (String-Through)
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: Mark Holcomb
- Hardware Type: Black
- Treble Pickup: Seymour Duncan Omega
- Bass Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alpha
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag
- Strings: 010-.52 w/ a .064 on 7th
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details