Boast Sweet Tone and Historic Vibe With The PRS SE P20 Parlor-Sized Acoustic Guitar
The PRS SE P20 is a parlor-sized acoustic with a big voice. Boasting traditional parlor features like sweet, midrange tone, historic vibe, and easy portability, the P20 also brings a unique voice to players. The hybrid “X"/Classical bracing locks down the back and sides while allowing the top to freely vibrate, allowing the PRS SE P20 to project with even, bold tone, while the all-mahogany construction provides an organic warmth to the guitar. Its smaller size keeps playing fun and comfortable for hours, so whether writing, recording, or performing the P20 is sure to impress.
SE Parlor acoustics look as good as they sound. High-quality features include a solid mahogany top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. PRS SE Parlor acoustics come with a gig bag and are strung with 12-53 strings.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Middle Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Tonare
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 15/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 3 7/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid “X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Binding: Herringbone, Crème
- Rosette: Herringbone, Creme
- Number of Frets: 20 Scale Length: 24.72" Neck Wood: Mahogany Neck Shape: Wide Fat Fretboard Wood: Ebony Fretboard Inlay: Birds Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable Nut: Bone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.72"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: Vintage-Style with Butterbean Buttons
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Strings: .012-.053
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Model: 105482 : VM
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details