Deliver Thunderous Tone With The PRS SE T50E Tonare Acoustic Electric Guitar
The PRS SE T50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. Matched with PRS hybrid/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE T50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character, beyond other maple back and side guitars.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone that allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to stage. The electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and a soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
PRS SE Acoustic Design
PRS SE Acoustics apply what PRS has learned from history and from design and building Private Stock acoustic instruments to a comprehensive selection of body shapes, wood pairings, and bracing styles. These new designs ensure you are getting quality products, with unique voices and the PRS benchmark playability and quality.
- Solid Spruce Top
- Figured Maple Back And Sides
- Ebony Fretboard And Bridge
- Bone Nut And Saddle
- PRS Bird Inlays And Headstock Design
- High Quality Hardshell Case
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Middle Wood: Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Figured Maple
- Body Shape: Tonare Grand
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 3/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid /Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling: Abalone
- Body Binding: White/Black
- Rosette: Abalone, White/Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- String Spacing: 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Acoustic Electronics: Fishman GT1
- Strings: 12-53
- Included Accessories: PRS Hardshell Case
Manufacturer: PRS Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details