Obtain Thunderous Tone With The PRS SE Tonare T55E Acoustic Electric Guitar In Natural w/ Black Gold Burst Finish
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Quilted Maple Back & Sides
- Fishman GT1 Electronics
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Middle Wood: Quilted Maple
- Back Wood: Quilted Maple
- Body Shape: Tonare Grand
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 3/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling: Abalone
- Body Binding: White/Black
- Rosette: Abalone, White/Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- String Spacing: 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81"
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 9/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Included Accessories: PRS Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Electronics: Fishman GT1
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.